29 April 2009

and then it's time for sleep

Case ya didn't know, sleeping is awesome. Last night I dreamed that I was sharing vintage clothes with my sister. Tonight, who knows? Maybe Kirsten Dunst will be my friend again (like she was the night we watched Marie Antoinette). Nate will probably dream about being Jason Bourne.

And then we'll wake up and be refreshed. It works every time. Tired? Sore fingers from cross stitching? Sore mouth from the dentist? Hard day's night? Whatever. You will be able to rest now. And tomorrow the sun will be shining. And tomorrow will be fresh. And tomorrow will be one day closer to our little trip.

4 comments:

Timothy said...

i love dreams! i had one that me and a buncha chums from provo and nicholas cage were on a bus and a mission (simultaneously) trying to capture the president. twice.

laurel said...

oh. I think you are so very refreshing.

Bitty said...

I love sleeping. I it is 9:33 PM and I already dreaming of sleeping

Bitty said...

the word verification for that last comment was pormelys. I thought you would like that. I think I will start to spell your name Melys