11 May 2009

the family time merit badge


It might be because of the extreme physical energy I exerted today on my long hard run (which made me cry), but I'm feeling really sentimental and not very verbal or creative tonight. Nate's creating merit badges in paint with his computer hooked up to the tv so I can see (laundry folding merit badge, kite flying, etc). He's got some real talent (but he's mine, sorry ladies).

top photograph: My three brothers, none of whom are serving missions right now (for once!!!!!!). At least until July. All of whom are my fans, all the time. I'm not sure why. They're my favorite 22, 21 and 19 year olds.

next: The only photo I took of Andy during the whole weekend, which was supposed to be mostly about seeing him.

next: The only photo I took of my mom on her wonderful day, which day she spent serving about 25 people food and kindness. (Oh, you don't see the picture? Hm. Must have forgotten to take it. Oopsy.)

3 comments:

Stephanie J. Robertson said...

i read about his badges- sounds great! i want to make some around these parts.... cake eating, lounging, beaching...etc.

mrs. peterson said...

there you go, that's the spirit.

Carrie said...

You have the cutest family ever. Really. The cutest.

And now you have a husband that matches them perfectly. i mean merit badges in paint? Awesome.