19 December 2012

something you can't understand


























On Sunday, Calvin's nursery teacher told me that Calvin broke his usual classroom silence to repeatedly say, "Well, actually," with no hint of actually what.

This morning, on a very chilly walk, he kept telling me, "Something you can't understand, mom."

He's probably very wise and cryptic.

It was actually only twelve degrees outside so I convinced him we should go home, have some hot chocolate and watch his new favorite show: The Snowman. (With intro by David Bowie.) (Thank you for that, Bitty. It's awesome.)

2 comments:

L.R.L said...

We have this book. I didn't know it was animated too! Oh, Simon is going to love this! Thanks!

B said...

I am so glad that you both can understand the beauty of the snowman. Never doubted it