22 January 2013

a relevent repost from 2010

"just stuff you already knew about jjannuarryyy"


Dear Jjannuarryyy,
So, uh, hey. I have noticed that you're grey and long. Why do you got to be so long? You are long. The longest month. Longer than July. (See: J-u-l-y = short) Longer than October. Longer than the run in my tights. See:
Photobucket
Way longer. It's uncool of you to be so long.

Not to be rude or anything, but maybe you should read Dr. Suess's oeurve Marvin K Mooney Will You Please Go Now and replace all of the Marvin K Mooneys with Jjannuarryyys.

Ok. See you next year (and hopefully not until then).
xxoom

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

It's almost done and then I say you take this opportunity to join me in my insane holiday over-zealousery and cover your whole adorable house with all kinds of hearts and lace and garlands and cupids! It will make winter much much better- promise!

Stephanie said...

It's almost done and then I say you take this opportunity to join me in my insane holiday over-zealousery and cover your whole adorable house with all kinds of hearts and lace and garlands and cupids! It will make winter much much better- promise!

B said...

January is lame. i have never really gotten into Valentine's Day... maybe that would help.

melissa said...

i doubt it, bitty. what we need is air.