09 March 2013

utensils



Preface: I use my knife and fork together to eat my meals, especially dinner. I do the regular thing (or so I thought): Cut with your knife, jab with your fork, or use knife as a backstop to scoot things on top of the fork, etc. However, I am generally the only person in my house who eats using both utensils in conjunction.

Last night at dinner we were eating stir fry with pieces of chicken that were too big to eat in a single bite. I looked up to notice that Nate was holding both his knife and his fork! And then I realized he was holding the chicken in place with his knife and cutting it with his fork! I laughed so hard! He didn’t really think it was so funny, but he told me he liked it when I laughed like that. I’m laughing again just thinking about it. 

No comments: