05 April 2013

get into the car and point it at the sun

It's always fun to see what order Blogger will put my photos into this time. I'm certainly not going to rearrange them, so let's just go with it.
1. This was at the end of our Dubois excursion. (Which you would already know about if these were in order.) We stopped at The Store to get a breadstick and apple juice (which happens to be the meal that got me through high school) where Calvin proclaimed, "I LOVE this juice store!"
2. This happened first! We went to Rexburg to see Papa and Grandma Dolly, where of course Calvy led Papa on an excursion through the woods and into the wrong building on BYU-I campus. And Papa followed him.
3. Before we went home I decided we'd take a detour to the cemetery in Dubois since the last time I was there was like three years ago. There were sure some jaunty flowers at Jocelyn's headstone. Oh, and Randy' Grover's tractor and some baby piggies were right over the fence from the cemetery so Calvin liked it too. 
4. The grand finale: Don't we look like twins?
5. The wonderful giant staircase an hour from home that simultaneously commemorates Lake Bonneville and some battle of some kind, plus there's a tiny cemetery on the opposite side. Kind of weird and always welcome.

WE WENT TO IDAHO WITHOUT NATE AND HERE ARE FIVE PICTURES OF WHAT WE DID. 

4 comments:

Nate said...

dad missed out!

julis said...

it was a perfect cap to my spring break to have you two here! I didn't know you went to Dubois; I remember now that you said you wanted to go. I'm glad you went. I'm also glad Calvin like The Juice Store. I'm sure they'd like to rename themselves now.

B said...

that picture of you two is great. Idaho is always the right choice.

melissa said...

Sometime we should go at the same time and hang out up there.