Temperatures have plummeted, in case you haven't noticed. It was a quick toe ball change. Perhaps coincidentally, perhaps correlatedly, I've started going through a couple of other phase changes since:
1. I am choking down my raw dark leafy greens.Weird, and thank goodness for smoothies.
2. I have started putting honey in my herbal tea.
3. I have begun rearranging the furniture again after a long hiatus,
4. The treadmill has become tolerable.
5. I cut Calvin's hair myself for the first time, after swearing I never would. (It's usually Nate's job but my parents forced my hand. Thanks for the "bang trim," Papa and his minion Grandma Dolly.)
6. Oh yeah! Gilmore Girls. I've started watching reruns again while I nurse and do other half-pay-attention things.