06 March 2015

compy

I feel like I've spent the whole day on the computer so far, like old times (when I had a job and worked on a computer all day; those times). Instead of working or even really accomplishing anything I've been mostly shopping. Shopping online is so lame and takes forever, but when you need a new table and chairs and sofa and high-rise jeans because your house just sold and you will need those things at your new house, you shop online. I also paid some bills and listened to a conference talk (while shopping).

Norah is supposed to be asleep, but Hawaii times messed up her nap schedule. But really, she's 19 months old so I expect her to be more adaptable than that. Come on Norah, zzzzzzzzz.

Calvin is supposed to be watching Octonauts, which he is doing.

Nate is supposed to be at work, and we are supposed to be meeting with the bank today but we're having a hard time getting ahold of Barb. (Answer your phone, Barb!)

And last but not least, we need to find a new house. At least we have something legit to fast for on fast Sunday!

3 comments:

Catherine said...

way to just slip in the major detail that your house sold! hooray!!! I can't wait to see where you move next. I definitely have house envy and think you have fantastic taste in houses!

Abby said...

yay! Your house sold! I'll be waiting to see what happens next for the Peterson's! Maybe Hawaii?
Best to you as you search for a new house!

melissa said...

We certainly thought about staying, Ab!