13 August 2015

and then everyone started talking about school starting

And I was like, "Summer!" So I ran an overnight relay and we went to Bear Lake and the pool all in a row.


It was fun but we haven't eaten a decent meal for days and I haven't had enough staring-into-space time, so today I wanted to go nowhere and do nothing. Thus, I donned my polka-dot hammer pants. BUT there was still that decent meal thing, so I conceded a grocery trip and we even went to two different stores. After the unloading and the putting away and the lunch rush I cleaned up and then just sat downstairs in my polka pants and did some indexing during rest time. When I went upstairs after an hour the dishwasher was humming, the crock pot was braising and it was so homey. I have the hardest time choosing between going on adventures and staying snugly at home. Sort of like a Baggins maybe.

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Melissa, them kids are CUTE. Also, yay for both adventures and quiet days at home :)

Catherine said...

Melissa, them kids are CUTE. Also, yay for both adventures and quiet days at home :)