16 September 2015

to the mother of just one child

Before I had Norah I thought NO WAY I would like having more kids. It was just too hard and too hard and I didn't want to do it, starting over again every other year. But then I read this article from a mom with like six dozen kids and for some reason it really calmed me down; now that I read it it's not totally groundbreaking or anything but it was just what I needed to hear. Either way, when I had Norah, I was SO GLAD I did. I loved (still do) having two kids. It's easier in ways that don't make sense, like having more work to do and more people to give attention to. That is why I'm excited for three. The reasons that don't make sense.

3 comments:

julis said...

I really like the line about children being light as air, nudging against you as they go up. That's nice imagery. I also really like that it helped calm you down, because you are an excellent mom and make beautiful childrens.

Meg said...

Thank you SO much for sharing that article. I think I needed it too.

melissa said...

I'm glad it was helpful to you, too, Megan!