Here I am on Halloween, about six weeks ago:
1. Belly: It's big! But not like scary big. Some people still act surprised that I'm pregnant.
2. Jeans: I just put away my regular jeans this morning because I'm wearing holes in them by filling them up too much.
2a: Dresses: I am cold in my summer-belly knit dresses! Maybe I'll get some maternity tights.
3. Food: There is just not enough food. There is for sure not enough non-sugary food and the sugary ones have been so mean to me lately by crashing me hard. It is kind of funny but also sad. :( sad sugar.
4. Worries: I have 'em. I keep being a worrier about this baby girl, but I have had lots of scientific and spiritual reassurances that IT IS GOING TO BE OK.
5. Pregnancy twins: It seems like everyone who was pregnant just had their babies! Except my sister in law Jessica. But who else is there? Usually Kate the Duchess or somebody is pregnant with me...
6. Exercise: I have been doing it and yay! I run 2.6 miles a couple or 3 times a week. You might think that is a weird number, but if I walk a couple of minutes and then run slower than normal that's the distance I get on the treadmill in 30 minutes. I tried an official prenatal yoga video the other day but died yawning. I do sometimes do my own little "flow" of yoga, which I think is also helpful (legs get tight-->shoulders get tight--->headaches).
7. Feeling: Pretty normal! Like my non-pregnant normal. I cook, I clean, I care about stuff. Feeling good is a huge blessing and I am not taking it for granted.