08 April 2016

37.5

Yesterday I saw the sun come over the mountains while I was outside moving for the first time in a long time. That is one of my favorite things. 

I have been cleaning and tidying and throwing things away over and over for a few days, not out of a nesting instinct, but out of pure desperation to think about ANYTHING besides "Did my water just break? Is that twinge extra twingey?" But unfortunately it has only turned into, "Is this the last time I'll wash a dish, is this the last load of laundry, is this the last handful of chocolate chips before she comes?" I am trying to come to terms with her waiting her full term. Which is of course GOOD. Just not what I expected. 

I walked 3.75 miles yesterday too. It felt great, fine; my ankles and ligaments didn't even get sore. 

I will make another batch of cookies now. Maybe it will be the last one. (Don't hold your breath.)

No comments: